This roughly one hour presentation is intended to give people an understanding of what Agile Lean Leadership (ALL) is all about, the background and the benefits. Afterwards there is a deep-dive question and answer section, where people can get clarification on details
- Why is there a challenge these days for traditional management?
- Why is the classic plan-driven Neo-Taylorist approach unhelpful now?
- Which set of values and benefits can be expected from ALL?
- What are the cornerstones and foundation that an ALL organization is built on?
The purpose is to give people enough information for them to decide on embarking on a transformation towards ALL. We supply education and implementation support. Find the courses here:
- Challenge for traditional management in the complex, knowledge based work of today
- Big upfront planning fails, organizations react way to to slow, when the world around them changes
- The background of Agile Lean Leadership, where did it come from?
- Dealing with complexity
- Lean, Agile and Scrum paved the way
- The elements and structures of Agile Lean Leadership
- Team of Teams, generalizing the Team to a Circle
- How to put Teams and Circles together. The organizational relationship diagram.
- Manifests and competency matrices
- Vision and visualizing, the importance of a high level roadmap.
- A way forward including the challenges
Here is an recording of an event at Telenor:
“It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.” – W. Edwards Deming